Safety tip of the month:
Handwashing: Do It Right
Handwashing improves health – for you and everyone around you. Use these tips from the CDC to prevent the spread of germs at work:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.